The best thing about our training days is that all our teachers come together to exchange ideas and learn new things to help them with their business. As always, the day was lively and interesting – full of energy and inspiring ideas and strategies!
Visiting speakers are always an added bonus, and in 2017, we were very lucky to have Linda Bance with us! Linda is an early years music specialist and composer who is also the education consultant for the CBeebies music programme Zingzillas!
Linda was totally engaging and provided our teachers with lots more ideas and songs for them to use in their sessions. We also shared some of our own songs with Linda – she loves our “sock” song!
Here are a few of our teachers’ comments about the training day :
- “Enjoyed singing with everyone.”
- “Lots of useful ideas!”
- “It’s great to meet as a team for both learning and singing together.”
- “So great to get together and also meet and chat to newer teachers too.”
- “Love training every time.”
- “Everyone is very supportive and helpful. Singing together and sharing ideas supports that.”
- “Great training. Always great to meet up. I always feel part of the team.”
- “Thoroughly enjoyed listening to Linda. She was interesting, knowledgeable and a great speaker.”
If you’d like to run your own Musical Bumps business, then find out about joining our friendly team!
We’d love to hear from you! Click for further details