- Music Talks supporting the development of speech & language through music
- Music Counts supporting numeracy through music
- Music Moves supporting social skills through music & movement
Musical Bumps teachers visit pre-school settings to lead regular music session or to deliver a range of unique six-week programmes, each supporting a different area of development in the Early Years Foundation Stage.
Click the links for full and detailed information; funding for these specialized programmes may be available from local authorities or charitable trusts.
Musical Bumps regular and on-going visits for pre-school & daycare settings
- Real Music… key musical skills and concepts are learnt and practised
- Real Education… activities support all areas of the EYFS
- Real Fun… exciting puppets and percussion at every session
- Curriculum based on the Kodaly principles of early childhood music education
- Separate age-specific session available allowing progression
- CPD – an excellent opportunity for setting staff to gain new ideas
Musical Bumps teachers are trained by an expert team; they are experienced musicians and Early Years practitioners and receive extensive, ongoing training. All teachers have an enhanced disclosure certificate.
“The children get so excited… they ask all week if today is Musical Bumps… their attention is held for the whole session… Thank you so much for all that you do”
To arrange a free trial session with a view to regular Musical Bumps visits, please contact Head Office.