The initial package includes:
Every day is different! There’s such a wide range of opportunities – as well as our usual classes, I have provided classes for a local leisure centre, Surestart Children’s Centre, a large Daycare nursery, the early years at a small private school, at a residential care home and other settings. I’m also regularly booked to take Musical Bumps to birthday parties – even a 40th! – Margaret Lewin, Tonbridge
- The exclusive right to trade within an agreed territory
- The security of a 5 year renewable licence
- An Enhanced DBS check
- Comprehensive initial training for running both your classes and your business
- Discounted equipment package to get you started – with puppets, percussion and other exciting resources!
- A starter pack of marketing materials including posters, fliers, vouchers, headed paper etc.
- Your own area page on our website
As a licensed teacher you have:
- Regular, ongoing training in all aspects of running a Musical Bumps business
- Unrivalled on-call support from our friendly Head Office team!
- Mentoring from established Musical Bumps teachers.
- Help with establishing and promoting your business
- Weekly, age-appropriate lesson plans for each age group
- Access to our comprehensive teachers’ website, which includes a complete database of our repertoire
- A comprehensive Operations Manual
- A dedicated Musical Bumps email address
- Further opportunities to develop your career within music education