Fun, fulfilling and flexible – A new way to join the Musical Bumps team!
Musical Bumps is growing and expanding throughout the UK. Musical Bumps teachers believe in the fundamental importance of musical education for young children. They relish the challenge of running their own successful business and thrive within the supportive structure of Musical Bumps Ltd. They are motivated and ambitious – and popular with the families they work with!
I love running my own successful business, and I’m delighted that I have been able to change my career path to fit in with family life – but have still been able to make a good living – Musical Bumps teacher.
To help us select the best teachers to run Musical Bumps, we’ve put together a checklist – The Four Foundations – to be successful, you really need these qualities! If you’d like to find out more about our Four Foundations, please watch this video, and request your copy here!
Dynamic, Energetic, Articulate, Motivated?
- Do you share our belief in the power of music education?
- Would you enjoy running your own business?
- Do you have a confident singing voice?
- Would you love working with babies, young children and their families?
- Are you decisive, reliable, organised and excited about developing your own business?
Interested? Sound like you?
The licensed teacher package is exceptionally competitive and will set you on a path to success with Musical Bumps!